Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We Will Never Forget You

I'm trying to clean out my Favorites tab...so I'm posting this joke a few days early.  Its a cemetery joke as opposed to something of a paranormal nature, but its still pretty hilarious. 

Two women go out one weekend without their husbands.  As they came back, right before dawn, both of them drunk, they both felt the urge to pee.  They noticed the only place to stop was a cemetery.  Scared and drunk, they decided to stop and go there anyway.

The first one did not have anything to wipe herself with, so she took off her underwear, cleaned herself off, then discarded them.

The second one, not finding anything either, thought, "I'm not getting rid of my underwear..." so she used the ribbon of a flower wreath to wipe herself.

The morning after, the two husbands were talking on the phone and one says to the other, "We have to be on the look-out; it seems as if these two were up to no good last night.  My wife came home without her underwear."

The other one responded, "You're lucky; my wife came home with a card stuck to her bottom reading, "We will never forget you.""

No comments:

Post a Comment