Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy October!

It's here! October is finally here! It's going to be a busy month, but I'm going to try my best to bring you plenty of fresh, original content as we lead into MY favorite holiday, Halloween! So, what can you expect to see over at Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State Facebook?

1. Name that Horror Movie Quiz: Each day in October, I'll be posting a picture from a different horror and/or Halloween movie. Test your knowledge and let me know if YOU know what movie the photo is from!

2. Daily Question: I want to hear from you! Each day throughout the month, I'll be posting a question for you to answer about various paranormal and Halloween related topics. Let your opinion be heard, and share your personal experiences. There are no wrong answers to these interactive questions, and you don't have to be an 'expert' in the paranormal field to answer them.

3. Late Night Frights: Are you a night owl? I know I am! Every night after midnight, I'll be posting about a different haunted location. Consider it a bedtime story!

4. Throwback Thursdays: Since its almost Halloween, every Thursday I'll be posting a vintage photo from my favorite holiday!


Today, I'll be at the annual ScareFest horror and paranormal convention in Lexington, Kentucky, but I'll see you tomorrow for plenty more spooky fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment