Monday, January 1, 2018

Looking for Guest Bloggers!

Do you have a paranormal experience you're willing to share with the world? Are you a paranormal investigator or researcher looking for some FREE promotion? Are you knowledgeable in the paranormal, UFOlogy, cryptozoology, or history fields and want to share your expertise?

Then I'm looking for you! Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State is searching for guest bloggers! 

As part of my plans for 2018, I'd like to incorporate more personal stories and experiences from my readers, as well as spotlight those working tirelessly in the field of paranormal investigation and/or research. And, I'm not gonna lie---it's going to be a busy year for me, and if I can get a few guest bloggers submitting content every now and then, it would REALLY help me keep the content on here fresh and interesting! 

If you're interested, here's what you need to know:

1. This is NOT a paid gig:  Unfortunately, I don't really make any money from this blog, and therefore, do not have the budget to hire a staff of writers. You will, however, be given full credit for your content, which will be shared on various social media sites, the same as my other blog posts. You may also share the post wherever and whenever YOU like. You may also include  links to your website or any social media sites you own within the blog. I cannot guarantee a specific number of hits, but on average, my blog gets about 1000 unique visitors.

2. You may submit as many blog posts as you'd like. If you have just one experience you'd like to share, I'd love to share it for you! If you'd like to submit a series of articles, photos, etc., that's great, too! I do, ask, however, that blogs be at least 500 words in length, with some exceptions allowed.

3. You do not have to write your own post. If you have an experience or piece of evidence you'd love to share, but hate writing, I'll be happy to write the actual blog post for you. You will still receive credit for the story and/or evidence. You may choose to include your full name, partial name, or submit anonymously. 

4. I reserve the right to turn down any submissions that I feel don't fit in with the mission of Theresa's Haunted History. Stories that contain references to illegal activity (such as trespassing), are not related to the topics mentioned above, or that badmouth another team/investigator/researcher will not be allowed. Posts related to the tri-state area of West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky will be given first priority.

5. I reserve the right to edit any submissions for minor grammar/spelling errors. If more editing needs to be done on my part, a final draft will be sent to the author for review before being published. 

If after all that you're still interested or would like more information, please send me a message via Facebook, or email me at theresarhps@yahoo.com with the subject of Guest Blogger. I look forward to hearing from you! Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment